These roles are full time permanent roles out of our clients Sydney office based north of the City. Recent tertiary qualified graduates in Mechanical Engineering (degree or diploma) or qualified mechanical trades personnel with a desire to move into a project office environment would be well suited to these positions.
Training in the following areas will be given to selected candidates:
- Preparation of estimates and tenders associated with project opportunities.
- Work procedures, preparation of estimates and data for defined project areas.
- Developing spreadsheets for costing labour and materials in meeting tender requirements.
- Preparing tenders and proposals.
- Indentifying contract / cost options for profitable and sustainable tenders.
To be successful applicants should possess:
- Good all round knowledge in mechanical engineering.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office & spreadsheets.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work within clearly defined procedures to prepare accurate and timely deliverables.
For confidential inquiries email Mike your phone details & have him call you
Posted by Mike on 20.03.2011